This version is only used to update dislocker's brew file and the BitBake recipe for OSX's and BitBake's users to be able to download v0.7.2. If you're not an OSX nor a BitBake user, you can use either v0.7.2 or v0.7.3, this won't make any difference.
- Fix compilation on OSX when ruby dependency is installed
- Reported NTFS volume size is more accurate
- Add ability to decrypt from a VMK file
- Add ability to read the user password from the environment variable
- Add ability to read the user password from pipes
- Decryption/encryption speed has been improved by disabling faulty threading
Please login to add feedback.