Version 2.0.18 - 2019-01-03
/dev/urandom cannot be read on Unix-based operating systems,
a Exception with a specific error message will be thrown.
- Fixed Psalm nits.
- Updated the README to include a reference to the support contract
offering by Paragon Initiative Enterprises.
Version 2.0.17 - 2018-07-04
- Version 2.0.16 failed Psalm checks on PHP v5.6 with Psalm v1.
We could not reproduce this failure locally, so we've suppressed the
MissingReturnType check (that is to say, demoted it to "info").
Version 2.0.16 - 2018-07-04
- Fixed type-checking consistencies that forced us to use Psalm in
non-strict mode (i.e.
- README cleanup, added a header to the Version 9.99.99 section.
- If you're confused by
v9.99.99 and it's causing stuff to break, see
this section of the README
for the solution to your problem.
- Trimmed down and annotated our
psalm.xml file with explanations
for why each assertion is suppressed.
Version 2.0.15 - 2018-06-08
- A reported, but difficult to reproduce, problem with file inclusion on
some Windows machines
was fixed by replacing
For most users (i.e. not running Windows) this change should be of zero
consequence. For everyone else, it should mean random_compat magically
works when it didn't before.
Version 2.0.14 - 2018-06-06
- Update version information.
- Updated README with better instructions, including new information
Version 2.0.13 - 2018-06-06
Version 2.0.12 - 2018-04-04
- Minor docblock issue that's breaking Psalm downstream.
Version 2.0.11 - 2017-09-27
- Minor docblock corrections.
- Re-issuing a PHP Archive to attempt to address an issue with the Phar provided.
Version 2.0.10 - 2017-03-13
- Mcrypt can now be used on PHP < 5.3.7 if you're not on Windows.
- Minor boyscouting changes.
Version 2.0.9 - 2017-03-03
- More Psalm integration fixes.
Version 2.0.8 - 2017-03-03
- Prevent function already declared error for
random_int() caused by misusing
the library (really you should only ever include
lib/random.php and never any
of the other files). See #125.
Version 2.0.6, 2.0.7 - 2017-02-27
- Just updates to psalm.xml to silence false positives.
Version 2.0.5 - 2017-02-27
- Run random_compat through the static analysis tool, psalm,
as part of our continuous integration process.
- Minor readability enhancements (#122
and several docblock changes).
Version 2.0.4 - 2016-11-07
- Don't unnecessarily prevent
mcrypt_create_iv() from being used.
Version 2.0.3 - 2016-10-17
Version 2.0.2 - 2016-04-03
Added a consistency check (discovered by Taylor Hornby in his
PHP encryption library). It
wasn't likely causing any trouble for us.
Version 2.0.1 - 2016-03-18
Update comment in random.php
Version 2.0.0 - 2016-03-18
Due to downstream errors, the OpenSSL removal now belongs in version
RPM-only change: Remove php-paragonie-random-compat version constraint
Please login to add feedback.