- All docs are now in
- All licenses are now in
- Requires have been updated to include all phpcompatinfo extension findings
Maintenance and security release of the Drupal 7 series.
This release fixes security vulnerabilities. Sites are urged to upgrade immediately after reading the notes below and the security announcement:
No other fixes are included.
Important update information
No changes have been made to the
robots.txt, or default
settings.php files in this release, so upgrading custom versions of those files is not necessary.
Maintenance release of the Drupal 7 series. Includes bug fixes and small API/feature improvements only (no major, non-backwards-compatible new functionality).
No security fixes are included in this release.
This is the first release to fully support PHP 7.3. Please test and report any bugs in the issue queue.
No changes have been made to robots.txt in this release, so upgrading custom versions of that file is not necessary.
However, changes have been made to .htaccess, web.config and sites/default/default.settings.php in this release.
The .htaccess and web.config changes are detailed in this Change Record:
Upgrading custom versions of .htaccess and web.config to incorporate this change is recommended, but not required.
There is one change to the sites/default/default.settings.php file in this release, but the only change is to file permissions:
Major changes since 7.67
- Fully support PHP 7.3
- drupal_http_request() accepts data as an array in Drupal 7
- Access to web.config is blocked in .htaccess (and vice-versa)
- New "scripts" element
- theme_table() takes an optional footer variable and produces
All changes since 7.67
- #3098664 by mcdruid: drupal_http_build_query() only accepts arrays (followup to #3059391)
- #3097342 by mcdruid, Fabianx: Prepare Drupal 7.68 (CHANGELOG.txt)
- #3088938 by DamienMcKenna, webchick, mcdruid: Update the D7 maintainers list
- #2902430 by stefanos.petrakis, joseph.olstad, SergFromSD, kiamlaluno, Ayesh, mcdruid, alexpott: [PHP 7.1] A non-numeric value encountered in theme_pager()
- #2472025 by stupiddingo, stefanos.petrakis: [D7] Hide toolbar when printing
- #2171113 by Pol, wiifm, mw4ll4c3, David_Rothstein, douggreen, Fabianx: Settings returned via ajax are not run through hook_js_alter()
- #3059391 by Liam Morland: Use drupal_http_build_query() in drupal_http_request()
- #2966335 by mcdruid, dvandijk, David_Rothstein: Avoid DrupalRequestSanitizer not found fatal error when bootstrap phase order is changed
- #3025335 by mcdruid, mfb, joseph.olstad, Fabianx, kiamlaluno, Pol: [PHP 7.3] Cannot change session id when session is active
- #3055805 by mcdruid, greggles, Ayesh, Darren Oh, David_Rothstein, sidharrell, pwolanin, mkalkbrenner, Sweetchuck, YesCT: file.inc generated .htaccess does not cover PHP 7
- #3047412 by mcdruid, Chi, beckydev, DKAN, alexpott, sammuell, rabbitlair, longwave, greggles, interX: Block web.config in .htaccess (and vice-versa)
- #3047844 by mfb, jordanwood, Taran2L: Fix test failures on PHP 5.3
- #3088557: Add mcdruid as provisional Drupal 7 branch maintainer
- #3051370 by Pol, markcarver, Fabianx: Create "scripts" element to align rendering workflow to how "styles" are handled
- #2814031 by Liam Morland: In drupal_http_request(), allow passing data as array
- #1861604 by hefox, joseph.olstad, Sivaji, mgifford, webchick: Skip module_invoke/module_hook in calling hook_watchdog (excessive function_exist)
- #2666908 by iamEAP, cilefen: HTTP status 200 returned for ”Additional uncaught exception thrown while handling exception”
- #1892654 by Pol, willvincent, Fabianx: D7 Backport: theme_table() should take an optional footer variable and produce
- #3009351 by Pol, mfb, BrianLP: [PHP ≥ 7.2] "session_id(): Cannot change session id"
- #2684337 by geoffray, Pol, jweowu, Fabianx: Warning: uasort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in node_view_multiple()
- #3035772 by Pol: [Regression] Fix default.settings.php permission
Please login to add feedback.