[0.0.8] - 2019-07-25
- Support reapply configuration without link down when possible.
- Relicensed to LGPL 2.1+.
- Allow editing existing interface without specifying the type property in the
- Allow adding a port to the Linux bridge by specifying only its name.
- Support IPv6 stack disable.
- Allow enabling IPv6 with empty address.
- Recover from an abnormal failure when libnmstate is re-used in a process.
- DNS: Preserve DNS config with empty state.
- Fix random failure on showing interface as done when creating bond/linux
- Do refresh in libnm on each call of show().
- Allow removing slaves from parents while keeping their interfaces up.
- Do not remove slaves that are mentioned with state UP.
- Support slaves swap between masters.
- API: Expose IP constants through libnmstate.schema.
- PY3: Fix deprecation of array.tostring().
- Fix IPv4 enabled criteria: When DHCP is enabled, it implies IPv4 is enabled.
Upgrade to 0.0.7
Remove dbus-python from python egg requires to workaround https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1654774
Upgrade to 0.0.6
Add missing runtime dependency -- dbus-python
Upgrade to 0.0.5
Upgrade to release 0.0.4.
Changes since 0.0.3:
- Bug fixes:
- nm, device: Retry if activation fails in specific cases
- nm, nmclient: Allow mainloop to run the last action again
- netapplier: Fix OVS proxy port handling in the edit step
- nm, connection: Enable autoconnect by default
- nm, device: Skip activation of an already activating device
- nm, device: Fix ActiveConnection.is_activating
- nm, device: Activate based on the device or connection object
- nmstatectl: Output yaml by default
- README: Add contact information (email, IRC and Jira)
- RPMs: Require python-setuptools
- nmstatectl: Remove extra newline from yaml output
- CentOS CI docker: Remove duplicate code
- CentOS CI docker: Use PIP to fetch pytest
- Add Fedora CI test docker image.
- Integration test: Wait NetworkManager service
- tests integ: Drop assert_rc assert helper
- netinfo.show() : Sort interface state.
- Integration test: Fix bond rollback test
- Integration test: Fix vlan rollback test
- Integration test: Fix python 3 split() TypeError
- Integration test: Fix python3 float TypeError
- tests: Add an nmstatectl integration test for 'set'
- RPM: Suggest NetworkManager-ovs package
- README: Add package version status
- integ tests: Test rollback for bond
- tox: Pin and update pytest* versions
- rpm: Include examples
- README: Add Copr GIT build status
- nm.bridge: Set only specified port options
- Packaging: Remove python dependency to get version
- Packaging: Store version in VERSION file
- RPM packaging: Sync back changes from Fedora packaging
- packaging: Prepare automated COPR packaging
- MANIFEST: Add missing pattern to recursive-include
Add missing runtime dependency for nmstatectl.
Initial release nmstate to EPEL7-testing.
Please login to add feedback.