- Stdout and stderr in build.log has been split. All stderr output lines are prefixed by
- There is a new config option
# Set timeout in seconds for common mock operations
# if 0 is set, then no time limit is used
# config_opts['opstimeout'] = 0
The default is 0, which means that Mock is waiting until command exit.
- Builds for EL5 are working again - EL5 is sensitive to order of params of adduser #1535328
- Use correct builddep when bootstrap is used. Additionally, ccache is not installed into bootstrap chroot. #1540813.
- User defined mounts are not mounted in bootstrap chroot.
- Detect if essential mounts are already mounted - previously, mock assumed that essential mounts (procfs, sysfs) are never mounted when mock starts up. That's not true, as multiple non-destructive mock processes are allowed (
--install, etc.) to run concurrently. So when you use
mock --shell and do a
mock --install in parallel, it breaks your shell, because it unmounts its proc. This improves the situation by first asking whether the mounts aren't there already.
- fix quoting in sign_opts example in site-defaults.cfg #1537797.
- Honor the "cwd" flag when nspawn is being used and "chrootPath" is not set.
- Do not produce a warning when we are using different PM for a bootstrap container.
- Default for config_opts['dnf_warning'] in site-defaults.cfg according to docs.
Please login to add feedback.