mock-1.2.18 has several bugfixes:
- copy just content of SRPM not the attributes (#1301985)
- do not fail when we cannot link default.cfg (#1305367)
- Build always fails when using --nocheck (#1327594)
- keep machine-id in /etc/machine-id (#1344305)
And several changes:
- Unconditionally setup resolver config
- use DNF for F24 chroot
- requires rpm-python
- Escape the escape sequences in PROMPT_COMMAND, improve prompt
- Use root name instead config name for backups dir
- Add MIPS personalities
- scm plugin handle better submodules
And there are two new groups of configs. There are new Mageia configs:
And there are new custom configs:
Those configs does not have any repository configured and base is empty. I.e:
config_opts['chroot_setup_cmd'] = ''
This is useful if you want to prepare the chroot yourself. Or when you use it with mockchain with
--addrepo=REPOS option. This was added on request of Koschei, which will use it.
Please login to add feedback.