Update to the 2014-09-29b release which contains various fixes, notably:
* CVE-2014-9253 - XSS via SFW file upload
* CVE-2012-6662 - jquery-ui XSS vulnerability
* dokuwiki requires php-xml (#1061477)
* wrong SELinux file context for writable files/directories (#1064524)
* drop httpd requirement (#1164396)
This update has been submitted for testing by atkac.
This update is currently being pushed to the Fedora EPEL 5 testing updates repository.
This update has been pushed to testing
This update has reached 14 days in testing and can be pushed to stable now if the maintainer wishes
This update has been obsoleted by https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/dokuwiki-0-0.24.20140929c.el5
Please login to add feedback.
Confirm request to re-trigger tests.
Copyright © 2007-2019 Red Hat, Inc. and
bodhi is Free Software.
if you have any problems. Read the documentation.