1.33 Wed Oct 28 09:04:38 CET 2009
- handle yEnc files with part end=0 and total= more gracefully. I wish yEnc had been created by somebody who knows; what he does; but I doubt he even knows; what he did.
1.32 Wed Sep 16 20:07:13 CEST 2009
- Due to a glitch with CVS, configure lacked executable bits. (Quickly reported by Anton Berezin).
1.31 Wed Sep 16 09:04:30 CEST 2009
- do not use system-replacements for case-insensitive string functions when found, as they are broken on too many systems (mostly bsds, as usual, but at least some versions of GNU/Linux disagree with themselves apparently). Analyzed by Anton Berezin.
1.3 Sat Aug 29 01:24:35 CEST 2009
- major changes, new bugs and changes in decoding behaviour are expected (but not intended).
- major scanning and decoding speed-up (by a factor of 4), by replacing ultra-slow _FP_gets and improving IsKnownHeader (but fgets is still responsible for >50% if the time).
- new option OPT_AUTOCHECK to disable O(n) UUCheckGlobalList call after every loadfile, majorly speeds up large decodes (easily by a factor of 10..100).
- allow "Smerge -1" to call UUCheckGlobalList.
- majorly speed up part insertion (still O(n), but much faster).
- allow for 1023 octet headers instead of the standard 255 octet ones.
- support strcasestr, strcasecmp, strncasecmp for added speed.
Please login to add feedback.