Upstream is pleased to announce a new minor release from their stable branch.
This is a bugfix release for the stable 0.12 series. Most notably, it fixes a regression for SQL users introduced in 0.12.2, and a separate long-standing compatibility issue with archive stores on certain MySQL/MariaDB versions.
It also fixes an issue with websockets discovered by the Jitsi team, some issues with the internal HTTP client API, and upstream improved the accuracy of
prosodyctl check dns in certain configurations.
Fixes and improvements
- mod_storage_sql: Don’t avoid initialization under
prosodyctl (fix mod_storage_sql changes breaking
- mod_storage_sql: Fix for breaking change in certain MySQL versions
prosodyctl check dns: Check for Direct TLS SRV records even if not configured
- mod_websocket: Fire pre-session-close event (fixes: cleanly-closed sessions are hibernated by mod_smacks)
- sessionmanager: Mark session as destroyed to prevent reentry
- mod_admin_socket: Return error on unhandled input to prevent apparent freeze
- configure: Fix quoting of
- net.http.parser: Improve handling of responses without content-length
- net.http.parser: Fix off-by-one error in chunk parser
- net.http.server: Add new API to get HTTP request from a connection
- net.http.server: Fix double close of file handle in chunked mode with opportunistic writes
- util.prosodyctl.shell: Close state on exit to fix saving shell history
- mod_invites: Prefer landing page over xmpp URI in shell command
- mod_muc_mam: Add mam#extended form fields
- mod_muc_mam: Copy “include total” behavior from mod_mam
- util.startup: Close state on exit to ensure GC finalizers are called
How to install
Updates may require up to 24 hours to propagate to mirrors. If the following command doesn't work, please retry later:
sudo dnf upgrade --refresh --advisory=FEDORA-2023-de8e5627d8
Please login to add feedback.