Updates may require up to 24 hours to propagate to mirrors. If the following command doesn't work, please retry later:
sudo dnf upgrade --refresh --advisory=FEDORA-2023-a9ca30d99a
This update's test gating status has been changed to 'waiting'.
This update has been submitted for testing by bodhi.
This update's test gating status has been changed to 'passed'.
This update has been pushed to testing.
Tested on Framework 12gen
This update can be pushed to stable now if the maintainer wishes
This update has been submitted for stable by bodhi.
Decreased panel height
Works for me.
Works ok on two systems. Also noted on one of the systems that panel size changed as @nucleo mentioned (I fixed it manually to default size).
No Issues for me, everything works as expected
Works ok for me.
Lock screen does not turn off.
Some bug on powerdevil makes monitor allways on, even if short timout correctly set on system settings.
Overall update is working fine.
This update has been pushed to stable.
Problema 2: package lxqt-config-1.1.0-2.fc37.x86_64 requires libKF5Screen.so.7()(64bit), but none of the providers can be installed
- cannot install both libkscreen-qt5-5.27.0-1.fc37.x86_64 and libkscreen-qt5-5.26.5-1.fc37.x86_64
- cannot install both libkscreen-qt5-5.27.0-1.fc37.x86_64 and libkscreen-qt5-5.26.2-1.fc37.x86_64
- cannot install both libkscreen-qt5-5.26.2-1.fc37.x86_64 and libkscreen-qt5-5.27.0-1.fc37.x86_64
- cannot install the best update candidate for package lxqt-config-1.1.0-2.fc37.x86_64
- cannot install the best update candidate for package libkscreen-qt5-5.26.5-1.fc37.x86_64
Please login to add feedback.
Confirm request to re-trigger tests.
Copyright © 2007-2023 Red Hat, Inc. and
bodhi-server 7.2.2 on
bodhi is Free Software.
if you have any problems. Read the documentation.