libgexiv2 0.14.1 release:
Updates may require up to 24 hours to propagate to mirrors. If the following command doesn't work, please retry later:
sudo dnf upgrade --refresh --advisory=FEDORA-2023-3dd43a72fc
This update has been submitted for testing by kalev.
This update's test gating status has been changed to 'waiting'.
Problem: problem with installed package python3-gexiv2-0.14.0-5.fc38.x86_64
- package python3-gexiv2-0.14.0-5.fc38.x86_64 from @System requires libgexiv2(x86-64) = 0.14.0-5.fc38, but none of the providers can be installed
- package python3-gexiv2-0.14.0-5.fc38.x86_64 from fedora requires libgexiv2(x86-64) = 0.14.0-5.fc38, but none of the providers can be installed
- cannot install both libgexiv2-0.14.1-1.fc38.x86_64 from @commandline and libgexiv2-0.14.0-5.fc38.x86_64 from @System
- cannot install both libgexiv2-0.14.1-1.fc38.x86_64 from @commandline and libgexiv2-0.14.0-5.fc38.x86_64 from fedora
- cannot install the best update candidate for package libgexiv2-0.14.0-5.fc38.x86_64
This update's test gating status has been changed to 'passed'.
You'll have to update python3-gexiv2 in the same transaction as libgexiv2 because python3-gexiv2 requires exact matching version of libgexiv2.
OK, I failed to notice that the python package was noarch, hence the transaction failing.
This update has been pushed to testing.
Works great! LGTM! =)
This update can be pushed to stable now if the maintainer wishes
no regressions noted
This update has been submitted for stable by bodhi.
This update has been pushed to stable.
Please login to add feedback.
Confirm request to re-trigger tests.
Copyright © 2007-2023 Red Hat, Inc. and
bodhi-server 7.2.2 on
bodhi is Free Software.
if you have any problems. Read the documentation.