This update has been submitted for testing by kathenas.
This update's test gating status has been changed to 'ignored'.
This update has been pushed to testing.
Problema: cannot install both ortp-3:5.2.45-1.fc38.x86_64 from updates-testing and ortp-2:0.23.0-8.fc35.x86_64 from @System
- package ortp-3:5.2.45-1.fc38.x86_64 from updates-testing obsoletes ortp < 3:5.2.45-1 provided by ortp-2:0.23.0-8.fc35.x86_64 from @System
- package linphone-mediastreamer-3.6.1-50.fc38.x86_64 from @System requires libortp.so.9()(64bit), but none of the providers can be installed
- cannot install the best update candidate for package ortp-2:0.23.0-8.fc35.x86_64
- cannot install the best update candidate for package linphone-mediastreamer-3.6.1-50.fc38.x86_64
Bodhi is disabling automatic push to stable due to negative karma. The maintainer may push manually if they determine that the issue is not severe.
[root@lenovo-pc ~]# dnf install --enablerepo=updates-testing linphone
Last metadata expiration check: 1:59:22 ago on Thu 25 May 2023 09:24:42 AM EDT.
Problem: conflicting requests
- nothing provides libortp.so.9 needed by linphone-3.6.1-50.fc38.i686 from fedora
- nothing provides libortp.so.9()(64bit) needed by linphone-3.6.1-50.fc38.x86_64 from fedora
(try to add '--skip-broken' to skip uninstallable packages)
It's not clear to me if this is a problem with ortp or if linphone needs to be rebuilt as well.
This update can be pushed to stable now if the maintainer wishes
This is related to that fedora has a Linphone and associated packages that were years out of date.
I am currently bringing all libraries and Linphone up to date and be able to maintain it moving forward. This will cause issues and I apologize for that until the whole stack has been brought up to date.
This update has been unpushed.
Unpushed for now for 38. Will re-introduce when modern stack is more complete.
Please login to add feedback.
Confirm request to re-trigger tests.
Copyright © 2007-2023 Red Hat, Inc. and
bodhi-server 7.2.2 on
bodhi is Free Software.
if you have any problems. Read the documentation.