phpMyAdmin 5.1.3 - 2022-02-11
This version primarily addresses a regression that caused the navigation pane to not function correctly when multiple pages of tables were shown.
Version 5.1.3 includes a security hardening improvement. The issue, reported by Rafael Pedrero, could allow users to cause an error that would reveal the path on disk where phpMyAdmin is running from. We believe this requires the server to be running with display_errors on, which is not the recommended setting for a production environment.
Version 5.1.3 includes a few other minor bug fixes and is recommended for all users.
- issue #17308 Fix broken pagination links in the navigation sidebar
- issue #17331 Fix MariaDB has no support for system variable "disabled_storage_engines"
- issue #17315 Fix unsupported operand types in Results.php when running "SHOW PROCESSLIST" SQL query
- issue #17288 Fixed importing browser settings question box after login when having no pmadb
- issue #17288 Fix "First day of calendar" user override has no effect
- issue #17239 Fixed repeating headers are not working
- issue #17298 Fixed import of email-adresses or links from ODS results in empty contents
- issue #17344 Fixed a type error on ODS import with non string values
- issue #17239 Fixed header row show/hide columns buttons on each line after hover are shown on each row
- issue [security] Fix for path disclosure under certain server configurations (if display_errors is on, for instance)
How to install
Updates may require up to 24 hours to propagate to mirrors. If the following command doesn't work, please retry later:
sudo dnf upgrade --refresh --advisory=FEDORA-2022-e90299fabf
Please login to add feedback.