For an overview of the new features in Cura 4.13, please watch our video.
Sync material profiles
With Ultimaker Cura 4.13, we give you access to a seamless material experience for Ultimaker Material Alliance materials – with the ease of use you’ve come to expect from Ultimaker materials. You can easily synchronize your Material Alliance profiles with your S-line Ultimaker hardware, at the click of a button.
New print profile
A new print profile with 0.3mm layer height for PLA Tough PLA, PVA and BAM for Ultimaker S-line printers
Show the model in the thumbnail of a .3mf file, contributed by fieldOfView
When printing with a 100% infill the infill pattern will change to ZigZag for all Ultimaker print profiles
User login authentication
We’ve streamlined the user login authentication by removing any restrictions, especially for strict enterprise-level IT requirements.
Other new features and improvements:
- Improved TPU: top layers have large bridge distance
- Add warning icon to show which extruder is causing the configuration to be 'Not Supported', contributed by fieldOfView
- Show what's new pages with every Cura build
- Speed up loading of settings list
- Re-use vertex buffer objects in rendering
- Add Build Volume Temperature value to ChangeAtZ, contributed by legend069
- Allow plugins to have multiple views, contributed by Tyronnosaurus
- Reduced top/bottom speed for TPU
- Increased lined width for 0.3mm layer height profiles
- Improved logging to allow debugging in early start-up process
- Fixed a bug with surface mode will not print all layers
- Fixed a bug where maximum retraction could cause a crash
- Reduced flow for 100% density parts
- Fixed a bug in Surface Mode where small line-segments were created
- Changed the Russian translation for 'nozzle', contributed by mlapkin
- Fixed a visualization bug where layer lines were rendered in weird directions
- Fixed a crash when receiving incomplete cloud API responses
- Add SET_RPATH option to CMake, contributed by boomanaiden154
- Fixed initial layer bed and print head temperature for Snapmaker profile, contributed by prueker
- Fixed shader compilation on some GPUs, contributed by fieldOfView
- Fixed a bug where Cross 3D infill pattern vertical angles varies wildly
- Bridge Skin Density can be set above 100%
- Fixed tiny travel moves when monotonic ordering was enabled
- Fix crash when using 'Select face to align to the build plate', contributed by eliadevito
- Fixed a bug in fuzzy skin where sometimes it produced weird long overshoots, contributed by BagelOrb
- Fixed undo and redo for support blockers
- Fixed a bug where the Native CAD plugin wouldn't loading
- Fixed a bug where the camera view toggle was not visible
- Fixed some German translations, contributed by Sekisback
- Fixed the link of the beta update message
- Fixed a crash due to extruder being out of range
- Fixed a bug where a disabled extruder was used
- Fixed a bug where the aborted state was not reflected correctly in Monitor view
- Fixed a bug in Pause at Height where it stops extruding
- Fixed a bug where support blockers were included in the bounding box after loading a project file
- Fixed a bug where grouped models become unslicable if the first extruder was disabled
- Fixed a bug in Tree Support where the Z Distance was too big
- Prevented QT plug-ins from being loaded from an insecure directory if an environment variable is set
Printer definitions, profiles and materials:
- Add Eazao Zero printer definition, contributed by Hogan-Polaris
- Add XYZprinting printer definitions, contributed by heed818
This is a patch release fixing two important bugs.
- Fixed a bug where tree support could go through the model
- Fixed a bug where there were incomplete layers in surface mode
Please login to add feedback.
This update's test gating status has been changed to 'waiting'.
This update has obsoleted cura-4.12.1-2.fc35, and has inherited its bugs and notes.
This update has been submitted for testing by bodhi.
This update's test gating status has been changed to 'ignored'.
This update has been pushed to testing.
This update can be pushed to stable now if the maintainer wishes
This update has been submitted for stable by churchyard.
This update has been pushed to stable.