The main changes since the last stable release are listed in different categories.
- A big number of small bug-fixes;
- Resolved a crash on right-clicking a
- TextCells with copy-alt-text caused an crash.
- Removed an unnecessary information dialogue on startup;
- Corrected the initial slideshow size;
sqrt(conjugate(f(x))) the horizontal lines coincided;
- Strings were searched for comment starts when adding line endings
- Corrected a bug that sometimes caused parts of equations not to be displayed;
- Faster start-up by avoiding unneeded redraw events;
- The history sidebar now works again;
- Many spelling corrections, better formulations and bugfixes;
- A more stable language selection mechanism;
- The Ukrainian, Russian and German translations have been updated;
- Help works again in the German translation;
Stability and performance improvements:
- Many (really many!) big stability improvements;
- As this allows to improve performance and stability C++14 is now used
- A big number of performance improvements;
- Speed boost: the list of anchors from the manual is now cached on disk.
- View/Invert worksheet brightness now toggles an instant dark worksheet mode
- Right-click-suggestions for similar command names;
- Extended the "fitting data" example;
- Added and example on how to iterate through lists efficiently;
Please login to add feedback.