Qt 5.12.4 LTS release, https://blog.qt.io/blog/2019/06/17/qt-5-12-4-released-support-openssl-1-1-1/
sudo dnf upgrade --refresh --advisory=FEDORA-2019-64c013e73f
This update has been submitted for testing by rdieter.
This update test gating status has been changed to 'waiting'.
This update test gating status has been changed to 'greenwave_failed'.
This update has been pushed to testing.
Thanks for the update, I couldn't install it yet, because qgis and qt5-qtnetworkauth requires a rebuild.
rdieter edited this update.
Karma has been reset.
package python3-qt5-webengine-5.11.3-6.fc30.x86_64 requires python3-qt5(x86-64) = 5.11.3-6.fc30,
but none of the providers can be installed
Deepin DE update works
jgrulich edited this update.
This update has been submitted for testing by jgrulich.
update can be installed only after removing qt5-qtwebengine-freeworld-5.12.3-1.fc30
Any apps that use qtwebengine suffered from bad crashes.
After updating to qt5-qtwebengine-5.12.4-5 from koji the apps are usable again.
Getting this error when updating
Problem 1: package python2-wxpython4-4.0.4-2.fc30.x86_64 requires python2-sip-api(12)(x86-64) = 12.5, but none of the providers can be installed
- cannot install both python2-sip-4.19.17-1.fc30.x86_64 and python2-sip-4.19.13-4.fc30.x86_64
- cannot install both python2-sip-4.19.13-4.fc30.x86_64 and python2-sip-4.19.17-1.fc30.x86_64
- cannot install the best update candidate for package python2-wxpython4-4.0.4-2.fc30.x86_64
- cannot install the best update candidate for package python2-sip-4.19.13-4.fc30.x86_64
Problem 2: package python3-wxpython4-4.0.4-2.fc30.x86_64 requires python3-sip-api(12)(x86-64) = 12.5, but none of the providers can be installed
- cannot install both python3-sip-4.19.17-1.fc30.x86_64 and python3-sip-4.19.13-4.fc30.x86_64
- cannot install both python3-sip-4.19.13-4.fc30.x86_64 and python3-sip-4.19.17-1.fc30.x86_64
- cannot install the best update candidate for package python3-wxpython4-4.0.4-2.fc30.x86_64
- cannot install the best update candidate for package python3-sip-4.19.13-4.fc30.x86_64
All the other packages in the update install without problem.
Works for me..
Works great. Thank you.
Working fine with qgis from koji.
PS Previous qgis update is already in stable.
This update has been submitted for stable by bodhi.
Whoops, I probably shouldn't have added karma without latest qgis build in this update, and now it's going to stable. Sorry.
it's ok, I'll get that one submitted separately, rather than resetting this big batch again.
This update has been pushed to stable.
The update of "python-qt5" does not include the sub-package "python3-qt5-webengine" any more and is causing trouble for other packages requiring it and so also update problems on these systems. See also comment of "bluepencil" above.
Bug report: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1727444
Please login to add feedback.
Confirm request to re-trigger tests.
Copyright © 2007-2023 Red Hat, Inc. and
bodhi-server 7.0.1 on
bodhi is Free Software.
if you have any problems. Read the documentation.