This update addresses the following vulnerability:
This update brings the following changes:
- Fix a crash when using Cairo versions between 1.15 and 1.16.0
- Fix the build with -DLOG_DISABLED=0.
- Fix the build with ENABLE_VIDEO=OFF and ENABLE_WEB_AUDIO=OFF.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Fix a memory leak during media playback when using playbin3.
- Fix portions of Web views not being rendered after resizing.
- Fix Resource Timing reporting for <iframe> elements.</li>
<li>Fix the build with the remote Web Inspector disabled.</li>
<li>Fix the build on ARMv7 with NEON extensions.</li>
<li>Fix several crashes and rendering issues.</li>
After installing this update it is required that you logout of
your current user session and log back in to ensure the changes
supplied by this update are applied properly.
How to install
sudo dnf upgrade --enablerepo=updates-testing --advisory=FEDORA-2018-65848eed6d