Upstream is pleased to announce a new minor release from their stable branch.
This is a small bugfix release for some issues that were identified since the release, mainly for the CSI and traffic optimisations.
A summary of changes in this release:
Fixes and improvements
- mod_csi_simple: Use the same event name when firing as when hooking (fixes #1245)
- mod_csi_simple: Don’t set stamps on stanzas (fixes #1248)
- mod_csi_simple: Bypass importance event in active mode (fixes #1249)
- mod_csi: Set session.state to simplify CSI modules
- MUC: Fix traceback on muc#admin query with missing child (#1242)
Please login to add feedback.