Update WebKitGTK+ package to 2.14.1. Major changes in 2.14.0:
- Threaded compositor is enabled by default in both X11 and Wayland.
- Accelerated compositing is now supported in Wayland.
- Clipboard works in Wayland too.
- Memory pressure handler always works even when cgroups is not present or not configured.
- The HTTP disk cache implements speculative revalidation of resources.
- DRI3 is no longer a problem when using the modesetting intel driver.
- The amount of file descriptors that are kept open has been drastically reduced.
Fixes from 2.14.1:
- MiniBrowser and jsc binaries are now installed in pkglibexecdir instead of bindir.
- Improve performance when resizing a window with multiple web views in X11.
- Check whether GDK can use GL before using gdk_cairo_draw_from_gl() in Wayland.
- Updated default UserAgent string or better compatibility.
- Fix a crash on github.com in IntlDateTimeFormat::resolvedOptions when using the C locale.
- Fix BadDamage X errors when closing the web view in X11.
- Fix UIProcess crash when using Japanese input method.
- Fix build with clang due to missing header includes.
- Fix the build with USE_REDIRECTED_XCOMPOSITE_WINDOW disabled.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Translation updates: German.
Update Epiphany to be compatible with the new WebKitGTK+ package.
How to install
Updates may require up to 24 hours to propagate to mirrors. If the following command doesn't work, please retry later:
sudo dnf upgrade --refresh --advisory=FEDORA-2016-f4b5897686
Please login to add feedback.