Version 5.2.19 (December 26th 2016)
Version 5.2.18 (December 24th 2016)
- SECURITY Critical security update for CVE-2016-10033 please update now! Thanks to Dawid Golunski.
- Add ability to extract the SMTP transaction ID from some common SMTP success messages
- Minor documentation tweaks
Version 5.2.17 (December 9th 2016)
- This is officially the last feature release of 5.2. Security fixes only from now on; use PHPMailer 6.0!
- Allow DKIM private key to be provided as a string
- Provide mechanism to allow overriding of boundary and message ID creation
- Improve Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Romanian, and German translations
- PHP 7.1 support for Travis-CI
- Fix some language codes
- Add security notices
- Improve DKIM compatibility in older PHP versions
- Improve trapping and capture of SMTP connection errors
- Improve passthrough of error levels for debug output
- PHPDoc cleanup
Please login to add feedback.