phpMyAdmin 184.108.40.206 (2015-09-24)
- AUTO_INCREMENT statements are partly missing from exports
phpMyAdmin 220.127.116.11 (2015-09-23)
Welcome to phpMyAdmin 4.5.0, which includes many improvements thanks to their Google Summer of Code students and other contributors. With this release, the minimum required PHP version is now 5.5 (older versions have reached End of Life and are no longer supported by the PHP development team).
A complete list of new features and bugs that have been fixed is available in the ChangeLog file or changelog.php included with this release.
A few highlights:
- Improvements to the Console feature
- Include structure in PDF export
- Validate data before import
- Support CHECKSUM TABLE operation
- Improved operations regarding partitions
- Alter privileges when renaming or copying a database or table
- Several improvements related to speed and responsiveness
- Improved print view
- Use CTRL or ALT plus arrow keys to navigate in grid editor
- Use plain-English destinations for $cfg['NavigationTreeDefaultTabTable'], $cfg['DefaultTabServer'], $cfg['DefaultTabDatabase'], and $cfg['DefaultTabTable']. The old style values will still work, but this makes it easier for new users to easily understand the destination links.
- Integrate SQL debugging into Console
- Restore row editing when no unique/primary key exists
- Allow exporting one file per table and one file per database
- Improvements to using multiple servers with the auth_type cookie
- Support virtual columns (MySQL 5.7.5+)
- Add or improve support for several MariaDB features including process list and virtual/persistent columns
- Improved handling of cached data when upgrading phpMyAdmin
- Add SHA256 security password support
There are many more; please refer to the ChangeLog for full details.
How to install
Updates may require up to 24 hours to propagate to mirrors. If the following command doesn't work, please retry later:
sudo dnf upgrade --refresh --advisory=FEDORA-2015-c316f1c3f6
Please login to add feedback.