Some binaries for remote logging were moved from systemd to systemd-journal-gatewayd subpackage. This was a packaging error, but since the unit files were already in the subpackage, anyone using them most likely had both installed.
- Ignore 'debug' from the kernel command line in user binaries
- Hardware and key maps updates
- mmc-rpmb are not probed anymore, avoiding read timeouts
- Disarm watch if initialization failed
- Ignore events on a socket when a service is shutting down
- Allow user service to run without $HOME (useful after a user is deleted)
- More concurrent connections to systemd daemons are allowed
- Font setup is triggered by vtcon not fbcon event, which should work better on some systems
- Properly report when the user cannot access journal files
- gpt-auto-generator detects /srv partitions properly
- Fix segmentation fault during switch-root with SELinux policy loaded (#1185604)
- Error handling when enabling or disabling ntp is improved(#1014315), although this does not change the fact that SELinux denials will still happen
- Fixes for other bugs listed
Please login to add feedback.